Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
* Designer of this template (tongtong)
* Frens who gave suggestions
* The DJs' Blogs which inspired me to do dis blog
* Blogskins.Com for lettin me found such a pretty skin
* MYSELF coz i've spent a nite wifout sleep to do dis bloggie :D
.: My Blog Counter :.
Site Counter
.: Other Wishes :.
To be in ur arms once again.
To see sunrise & sunset wif u.
To be able to love u eternally.
baby you will.. never be replaced..
Emotional
Easy-Going
Friendly
Single But Unavailable
Silly Most Of The Time
Likes To Love & Be Loved
Likes Blue
Likes Hearts/Stars
Likes Isolation
Dislikes Yucky Food
Dislikes Bitchy Ppl
Dislikes Jerks & Liars
DeNNiS's FoRuM
cRuZ's bLoG
pEiFeN's bLoG
yOnGmEi's bLoG
I heard from a friend today
And she said you were in town
Suddenly the memories came back to me in my Mind
Chorus
How can I be strong I’ve asked myself
Time and time I’ve said
That I’ll never fall in love with you again
A wounded heart you gave
My soul you took away
Good intentions you had many
I know you did
I come from a place that hurts
And God knows how I’ve cried
And I never want to return
Never fall again
Making love to you
Oh it felt so good and Oh so right
Chorus
So here we are alone again.
Didn’t think it’d come to this
And to know it all began
With just a little kiss
I’ve come too close to happiness
To have it swept away
Don’t think I can take the pain
No never fall again
Kinda late in the game and my heart is in Your hands
Don’t you stand there and then
Tell me you love Me then leave again
Cause I’m falling in love with You again
Hold me Hold me
Don’t ever let me go
Say it just one time
Say you love me
God knows I do
Love you Again
Nice oldie i found in my folder.. Searched for the lyrics to paste here.. mabbe i will go n write a song in chinese with this melody.. sort of liked it.. :D will post if i do..
read if u wan to.. its UR choice anyway..
click the Blue Hearts to navigate..
* love is not about being with someone u can live with..
but being with the one you cannot live without.. *